If you enjoy the luxury that the Mercedes-Benz S-Class offers, then the 2011 Mercedes-Benz S400 Hybrid Sedan is the vehicle for you. It is top of the line in luxury, affordable, and gets awesome gas mileage both in the city and on the highway.
The fuel efficiency registers at 19 and 25 mpg in the city and on the highway, respectively.
The engine is a 3.5-liter V-6 that kicks out 275 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 258 pound-feet of torque at 3,000 rpm. It’s a rear wheel drive with a turning ratio of 20.0 inches.
You also get plenty of room inside for a sedan. Luggage capacity is 16.4 cubic feet. Standard seating is for 5 passengers and they get 42.3 inches of leg room in the rear and 41.9 inches in the front. Shoulder room is 59 inches all around and hip room is 59 and 60 inches, respectively.
Key features include:
- Front and rear map lights
- Driver and passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Auto dimming day and night rear view mirror
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning with separate control for the rear
- State-of-the-art airbag system
- Front and rear fog lights
- Slide and tilt glass first row sunroof
- Fixed glass second row sunroof with sunshade
- Optional roof rack
- 12-way power front bucket seats with lumbar support
- Navigation system with voice activation features
- AM/FM/HD satellite radio with 6-disc in-dash CD player and 15 harman/kardon speakers