The 2011 Nissan Juke SL looks like a 21st century car and drives like one too. It’s a beautiful car and efficient in price and fuel.
The engine block is a 1.6-liter I4 with 16 valves. The VAR automatic transmission puts out 188 horsepower at 5,600 rpm. For fuel efficiency, you can expect 25 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway, which puts the Nissan Juke on the top rung for fuel efficiency, and with today’s gas prices that’s an absolute necessity for some families.
Standard features of the 2011 Nissan Juke SL include:
- Child safety locks on all rear doors
- Vehicle anti-theft via alarm and engine immobilizer
- Brake Assist with traction control
- Vehicle Dynamic Control Vehicle Stability Control System
- All wheel drive
- XM NavTraffic real-time traffic information with subscription
- Wireless communication access for Bluetooth-enabled devices with voice activated controls
- GPS navigation aid with real-time traffic and a 5-inch touch screen
- Steering wheel mounted controls for audio, cruise control, and wireless-enabled devices
- Keyless entry
- Intelligent Key card key
- Top-notch state-of-the-art safety features
- Front power glass tilt and slide moonroof
This is just a smattering of the awesome standard features you’ll get on your 2011 Nissan Juke SL. The options are no less impressive and include vehicle anti-theft via exterior monitoring, front foglights, rear spoiler, illuminated kick plates, first aid kit, and electrochromic interior rearview mirror. You’ll also have access to a Chrome Package and a Sport Package.
With an MSRP of 24,570, the 2011 Nissan Juke SL is one of the most cost efficient vehicles on the road.