The 2012 Nissan Armada SV is about as upscale as you can get for less than $40,000. The MSRP is set at $38,490 and you get a ton of value for that starting with the 5.6-liter V8 engine, which kicks out 317 horsepower at 5,200 rpm and 385 pound-feet of torque at 3,400 rpm. That’s better than a lot of other SUVs out there with bigger price tags.
The transmission is a 5-speed automatic and easy to shift. For fuel efficiency, you’ll get 13 mpg in the city and 19 mpg on the highway.
Standard features of the 2012 Nissan Armada SV include:
- Vehicle anti-theft via alarm and engine immobilizer
- Vehicle anti-lockout
- Child safety locks on rear doors
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- AM/FM radio with speed sensitive volume, 8 speakers, 6-disk CD changer, and MP3/WMA player
- Steering wheel mounted controls for audio and cruise control
- Tire pressure monitor
- State-of-the-art safety features with excellent airbag system, crumple zones, rollover sensor, and LATCH for children
- Tilt steering column
And a ton more.
Options for the 2012 Nissan Armada SV include front and rear splash guards, special driver package, cross bars, rear cargo net and organizer, and a towing package upgrade.
If you’re looking for a quality SUV for the family that won’t bust your budget, the 2012 Nissan Armada SV has the goods.