The 2011 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 300 Sport Sedan offers the classic Mercedes-Benz sports luxury along with the smoothness and style of a family sedan. It’s a nice blend of two of the most popular auto classes in the world today.
Starting with above-average statistics, the vehicle has achieved a rating of 60 on Yahoo!’s green rating. Eco-conscious drivers should love it.
The 3.0-liter V6 engine with 24 valves can kick up a nice 228 horsepower at 6,000 rpm. And with a 6-speed manual transmission, the C300 Sport Sedan is rated 18 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway for EPA fuel efficiency.
Standard features include:
- Child safety locks on rear doors
- Selective locking/unlocking via remote
- Vehicle anti-theft via alarm and engine immobilizer
- Locking fuel filler door
- Hill Start Control
- Brake Assist
- Wireless communication access for Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Centralized control instrumentation for audio and phone
- Steering wheel mounted controls for audio, cruise control, and wireless-enabled devices
- Voice activated controls for Bluetooth devices
- Front power glass tilt and slide sunroof
- And state-of-the-art safety and security features
In addition to world class standard features, the 2011 Mercedes-Benz C Class C300 Sport Sedan is also equipped with some extraordinary options for the discriminating driver. These include 4MATIC all wheel drive, Sirius Satellite Radio, Nav and Universal Media Interface, Keyless Go Card Key, rear electronic parking aid with camera, a panorama sunroof, and several special add-on packages.
If you like Mercedes-Benz luxury with a sedan look and sports performance, then the 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan is the perfect car for you.