Have you been looking forward to the new generation of the Mercedes SL-Class? If so, your wait is over. The new 2010 Mercedes SL-Class is creating a buzz at your local Benz dealers. Here are a few of the things people are talking about.
• The SL550 model has a smooth and quick acceleration. When Mercedes-Benz said this particular model can go from zero to 60 mph in 5.3 seconds, they were right. According to the reviewers, the transmission allows for smooth transitions between gears at any speed.
• The SL-Class gets decent gas mileage at an average of more than 18 miles per gallon.
• The 19-inch tires provide for a good ride in the 2010 SL-Class.
• When accelerating, the engine “makes a sporty but refined growl,” according to the reviewer. Other noises are filtered so they do not drown out your enjoyment of the ride.
• The cabin of the 2010 Mercedes SL-Class is sportier than the CL and the S-Class rides.
• The new SL-Class has plenty of room along with ventilated seats for extra comfort.
• Safety features include antilock brakes, a state-of-the-art antiskid system, traction control and much more.
These are just a few of the features and amenities you will appreciate about the 2010 Mercedes SL-Class. Visit your New Jersey area Mercedes dealer to check one out today!