The 2011 Lexus GS460 RWD brings an expected luxury, class, and performance that you would expect of a Lexus to a beautiful 4-door midsize sedan style vehicle.
The engine is a 4.6-liter V8 32-valve 8-cylinder engine with an 8-speed automatic transmission. The horsepower put out is 342 at 6,200 rpm and 339 pound feet of torque at 3,600 rpm while the EPA fuel efficiency rating is 17 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highway. The drivetrain is rear wheel drive.
Standard features of this vehicle, set at an MSRP of $54,570, include:
- Cornering brake control
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management stability control
- Daytime running lights
- Front fog lights
- Headlight cleaners
- Bi-Xenon headlights with projector beam lenses
- Electric glass sunroof
- Dual-zone fully automatic climate control
- Anti-theft protection
- Cigar lighter in front seats
- AM/FM radio, 6-disc CD changer, reads MP3, RDS, and satellite radio with 10 speakers
- Trip computer with average speed and fuel economy plus current fuel economy and range for remaining fuel
- Cruise control
- Garage door opener
- Steering-wheel mounted audio controls
- Font and rear curtain bag
- Remote control trunk/hatch release
- And much, much more
The 2011 Lexus GS460 RWD seats five passengers comfortably. It’s a fun, luxury ride with high class features and options and you will enjoy carting the family around in this car on road trips or around town.