The front view of the 2011 IS350RWD shows a vehicle that looks like it could eat you. And if you aren’t careful, it just might.
The MSRP of this Lexus beauty is $39,720, which is about as underpriced for sports and luxury as you’ll ever get.
Featuring a 3.5-liter V6 with 24 valves, she puts out a hefty 306 horsepower at 6,400 rpm and registers on the EPA fuel scale at 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway. The transmission is a 6-speed automatic with overdrive.
Standard vehicle features include:
- Vehicle theft tracking notification
- Radio anti-theft
- Vehicle anti-theft via alarm and engine immobilizer
- Child safety locks on rear doors
- A world class braking system featuring hill start control, 4-wheel anti-lock, brake assist, and electronic brake force distribution
- Vehicle Location System
- Wireless communication access for Bluetooth-enabled devices
- iPod auxiliary
- Premium sound system with speed-sensitive volume, 13 speakers, 6-disc CD changer, MP3/WMA player, and XM Satellite Radio
- Front power glass tilt and slide moonroof
- Tons of state-of-the-art safety features
- And many, many creature comforts any Lexus driver will love
Options for the 2011 IS350RWD include a world class navigation system, intuitive parking assist with ultrasonic sensors, several specialty packages including a luxury package and a sports package, and wheel and tire upgrades.
Lexus lovers will be impressed with the 2011 IS350RWD. If you’ve never driven a Lexus, then you’ve got to experience it.