If you’re looking for an upscale roadster, then look no further. The 2011 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG is as upscale as you can get. This luxury class roadster is sporty, classy, and high performance. You can’t get any better.
Let’s start with the engine. The 2011 SL63 AMG features a 6.3-liter V8 engine with 518 horsepower at 6,800 rpm. The transmission is a 7-speed manual with overdrive. On the road, she is efficient at 12 mpg in the city and 19 mpg on the highway.
Standard features of the 2011 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG Roadster, which is set at an MSRP of $139,050, include:
- Locking fuel filler door
- Vehicle anti-theft via alarm and engine immobilizer
- All-speed traction control
- Predictive brake priming brake optimization system
- mbrace vehicle technology with safety and security features, vehicle location, navigation, destination planning, and online & compatible Smartphones
- GPS and hard drive navigation in real time
- Wireless communication access for Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Front foglights and 1 rear foglight
- Cornering lights
- Voice activated controls for audio, navigation system, and Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Steering wheel mounted controls for audio, transmission, and Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Convertible top
- And a whole lot more
Available options include:
- Wheel locks
- Distronic adaptive cruise control
- AMG Performance Package
- Panorama roof
- And several other high class options
For most drivers, options aren’t necessary. The 2011 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG already comes with all the luxury and sportiness that you need. It’s comfortable and rides like a charm. It is, after all, a Mercedes-Benz.