The engine is a 2.0-liter I4 with 16 valves that registers with an EPA fuel efficiency of 27 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. Again, green enthusiasts should be excited by those numbers. The horsepower put out is 140 at 5,100 rpm, and that’s nothing to sneeze at for this class of vehicle. The torque registers at 147 pound feet at 4,800 rpm. The block and the cylinder head are both made of alloy.
Standard features of this 4-door family car include:
- Child safety locks on rear doors
- Vehicle anti-lockout
- Vehicle anti-theft via alarm and engine immobilizer
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Vehicle Dynamic Control
- iPod auxiliary audio input jack with Portable Audio Connectivity
- Radio Data System
- World class radio with state-of-the-art features
- Steering wheel mounted controls for audio and cruise control
- LATCH system for children
- State-of-the-art airbag system
- And tons more you wouldn’t expect for this class of vehicle
Available options for the 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR include a visual audio package, front and rear splash guards, interior accent lighting, a technology package, a special edition package, a convenience package, and a moonroof package.
While Nissan went through the steps to spruce up the Sentra 2.0 SR and make it feature rich, they still kept the price tag in mind for the budget car owner.