The 2011 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab is a powerful pick up with a lot of class. The engine block is an Endurance 5.6-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 that puts out 317 horsepower at 5,200 rpm and 385 pound feet of torque at 3,400 rpm. Flexible Fuel Vehicle is an option readily available in the South Central, Southeast, and Mid-Atlantic regions of North America.
Of course, the Nissan trademarked Nissan Direct Ignition System is also included as are platinum-tipped spark plugs and electronic drive-by-wire throttle.
The drivetrain is rear wheel drive with an optional switch-operated 2-speed transfer case 4-wheel drive. It also comes with a 5-speed automatic transmission with Tow/Haul Mode. On the 4X4 you get the 4-wheel ABLS; 2-wheel ABLS is available on the 4X2 model.
Cool interior features include:
- Bluetooth hands-free phone system
- Rear air conditioning vents
- In-cabin microfilter
- Cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with digital compass
- Wood-tone accents
- And there’s plenty more too
On the exterior, you’ll enjoy the stylishness of the 2011 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab as you sport in front of your friends with these features:
- 20″ X 8.0″ 6-spoke aluminum alloy wheels
- Oil pan and fuel tank skid plates on the 4X4
- Class IV tow hitch receiver, 7-pin wiring harness and trailer brake controller pre-wiring under instrument panel
- Chrome bumpers and grille
- Utili-track Bed Channel System with four tie-down cleats
- Lockable bedside storage
- Tailgate illumination
- Locking tailgate with dampened assist
In addition to these great features, the 2011 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab has an awesome entertainment system. The fuel capacity for the 4X2 is 13 mpg in the city and 18 mpg on the highway; for the 4X4 you’ll get 12 and 17, respectively. It’s a fun ride and you’ll enjoy driving it.