With an MSRP of $26,860, the 2011 Nissan Xterra S is a practical and comfortable SUV with plenty of cargo and passenger room.
The Nissan Xterra engine block consists of a 4.0-liter V6 engine with 24 valves. She kicks out a hefty 261 horsepower at 5,600 rpm while housing a 6-speed manual transmission. Expected fuel efficiency registers in at 16 mpg in the city and 20 mpg on the highway.
One sweet selling point is the Nissan four wheel drive, an unusual feature for this price range.
Standard features include:
- Child safety locks on rear doors
- Vehicle anti-theft via alarm and engine immobilizer
- Vehicle anti-lockout
- Part-time 4-wheel drive
- 4-wheel ABS
- Automatic locking hubs
- Cargo area power outlet
- AM/FM radio with 6 speakers and a CD player
- Halogen headlights
- Steering wheel mounted controls for cruise control
- Tire pressure monitoring
- LATCH system for child seats
- An awesome state-of-the-art airbag system
- Rollover sensor
- Roof rack with gear basket
- And there are plenty more features as well
The Nissan Xterra options are just as impressive and practical. They include the Garmin Nuvi 750 Navigation System, front foglights, tube side steps, carpeted floor mats or all-seasons floor mats, electrochromic mirror with compass, 4X4 value package, 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive, Nevada tow hitch with ball, a protection package, and a whole lot more.
The 2011 Nissan Xterra S is impressive as it is, but add a few of those options and you’ll be driving your family SUV around with extra class.