At $25,430 MSRP, the 2012 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR offers more value than most sedans at the same price point. The engine block is a 3.5-liter 24-valve V6 with 270 horsepower put out at 6,000 rpm, 258 pound-feet of torque at 4,400 rpm, and a variable speed automatic transmission. For fuel efficiency, you’ll enjoy 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway.
Standard features include:
- Vehicle anti-theft via alarm and engine immobilizer
- Child safety locks on rear doors
- Brake assist with 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- Wireless communication access for Bluetooth-enabled devices with voice activation
- AM/FM radio with 6 speakers and a CD player
- Perimeter lighting on headlights
- Steering wheel mounted controls for audio, cruise control, and wireless-enabled devices
- Panic alarm
- LATCH system
- Crumple zones
- State-of-the-art airbag system
And a ton more.
Options available for the 2012 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR include an enhanced security package, moonroof wind deflector, alloy kick plates, a technology package, premium package, sport package, and trunk organizer with first aid and emergency kit.
World class safety features include side guard door beams, trunk anti-trap device, selective locking/unlocking, valet lockout, and wheel locks.
The 2012 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5 SR is available in eight exterior colors and four interiors. From brilliant silver metallic to winter frost pearl and everything in between, each Nissan is sure to please – on road and off.