The 2010 Nissan Cube is one of the most innovative vehicles to hit the market in recent years. The name of the vehicle says it all – it’s a cube-shaped vehicle. That might sound odd, but you’ll enjoy the unique appearance once you see one. Here are some of the things you can expect from this new and exciting Nissan vehicle.
• The 2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S is a wagon-type vehicle that has enough room for you and four of your tall friends. Its shape gives taller people more headroom than most other vehicles.
• The Cube is front-wheel drive and offers 122 horsepower with a 1.8 liter engine and a CVT, or continuously variable transmission.
• Safety features on the 2010 Cube include antilock brakes, brake assist, traction control and antiskid systems.
• The Cube comes standard with air conditioning, power locks and windows, intermittent wipers and a rear bench seat with a 60/40 split for more cargo space if it is needed.
• Nissan’s “magic rubber bands” are included on the door’s armrests to keep items like your cell phone, iPod or maps secure and nearby. A pushbutton ignition is also available along with a state-of-the-art Rockford Fosgate speaker system and XM Satellite Radio.
Writing about the new 2010 Nissan Cube 1.8 S just does not do the vehicle justice. Get to your Nissan dealer today and take one of these exciting cars for a test drive. They might not blend in with the other cars on the road, but who wants to be like everybody else?