This is a preview of our conversation with Paul J Daly from the Dealers Compressed Podcast, recorded in July 2018 on the AutoConverse ON AIR Live Weekly Broadcast.
For the complete conversation, visit the AutoConverse Podcast titled, Auto Retail Branding and Advertising with the Kid from Philly.
Paul J Daly, aka the “Kid from Philly,” recently sold the first business he started so that he can shift focus onto his second business, a creative marketing agency called Congruent Story. Paul also launched the Dealers Compressed Podcast earlier this year, his first.
In this episode, we analyze a recent Carvana ad called That Didn’t Suck and discuss its significance to the auto retail industry.
References and Excerpts:
- Dealers Compressed Podcast Episode #14: Why Customers Hate Dealers (w/ Matt Weinberg)
- Dealers Compressed Episode #23: Losers
- AutoConverse Podcast: Chris & Ryan: Hang in there, we will get to your video shortly
- Kid from Philly Video: Paul J Daly’s Story
AutoConverse.com is an online destination where we explore the “future of mobility and connectivity.” This includes topics, trends, people, and technologies from automotive to aerospace, marine, recreational, travel, mass transit, and in energy, which encompasses alternative fuels and sustainability. We explore the most progressive ideas and technologies we can find, and practical contemporary tools and resources that people need and use to get around, now and in the future.
Sign Up for the Show
AutoConverse 'On Air' is a weekly Live Weekly Broadcast hosted by AutoConversion Founder & CEO Ryan Gerardi where we explore a variety of news, current events, opinions, ideas, technologies, and people related to mobility and connectivity.
Each week we cover a curated selection of news and events from across the globe featuring regular and special guest appearances from thought leaders and influencers throughout.
Why Sign Up?
- Reserve your seat “Backstage” on the Zoominar Recording Session
- Receive access to ‘Premium’ content such as the edited videos of our shows
- Be first to know of upcoming topics, guest appearances, etc.
- Receive exclusive access and discounts to special events with our affiliate partners
For more information about AutoConverse - The Future of Mobility Podcast and Live Broadcast, and for signup information to participate, go here.
Subscribe to Our Podcast
If you are already familiar with podcasting then simply search ‘AutoConverse’ in your preferred podcasting app. If you’re not sure how to do that, then follow this link for information on how to subscribe to podcasts on your phone and desktop.